Notes of a Knitter with huge dreams

1.29.2003

I am having issues with starting the backside of my pillow. I am attempting to learn how to cable but the pattern planning is much harder than expected. I finally designed a pattern this morning that I can fit and at the same time it doesn't look ugly. I got my TKGA packet!!! I read through it and its going to take some time to finish each project and submit it. I am thinking I should have it done by the end of summer. I still need to master a few things before I spend money on shipping just so they can send it back to me. I was hoping to get some type of number or card that says I joined this damn guild. I mean I spent money I deserve a number or something! Upsetting that this is important to me?

I have learned how to make my page look interesting! Who wants to read a page where they can't see what I have completed, what I am working on or want to work on? Also I wanted people to be able to make some type of feedback on my projects or comments. So seeing as I write this while I am at work expect the change sometime before next Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home