Notes of a Knitter with huge dreams

11.10.2004

Ahhh, almost one year since my last posting!!! I can't believe it. So much has been going on: I moved to Philly, I am a teacher now, I am in grad school and I have the two most adorable kittens in the world.

I haven't started any new knitting projects but I would like to make all my Christmas gifts this year so I need to make my list ASAP before Christmas rolls around. I bought a new book: Last-Minute Knitted Gifts and it looks pretty nice. I haven't chosen one yet that I want to do. I would love to know what other people think of the knitting books that you own- like a critique so I don't make the same old mistake of buying whatever I see in Borders. Also, I would like to begin a Knitting Circle at my house. Is this a terrible idea? I need feedback.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home